Archive for July, 2011
You learn something new every day. I never thought I’d post an auto-generated CVS log here, but it contains so many gems in so few lines of comments, so I had to. Keep in mind that the underlying code was written six years ago, in an era where everything had to be XML. If you don’t share my sense of humor, here are two tips: “EO” and “resubstitute the existing text”.
I’ve changed the name of the class, modification dates, and committers.
* $Log: ObscuredEO.java,v $
* Revision 1.6 2005/04/17 11:16:37 mr_x
* Revision 1.4 2005/03/19 14:03:12 mr_x
* added type constants.
* Revision 1.3 2004/11/26 11:29:10 mr_x
* Added the function restartText(), this method can be used to resubstitute the existing text with a new text.
* Revision 1.2 2004/11/23 15:44:18 mr_x
* modified this class, so that it inherits from the XmlMessage class, like all other EO-classes in the message-package. It now overrides the method toXMLString to generate the complete tag plus its enclosed message.
* Revision 1.1 2004/10/14 14:59:17 mr_y
* First version